[vtkusers] window disappearing after rendering, vtk 4.0

George Kamucha kamucha at hfm.e-technik.uni-kassel.de
Thu Dec 5 12:31:33 EST 2002

Hi all,
I have just managed to upgrade from vtk3.2 to vtk4.0 (Linux Redhat 6.2). The Tcl
examples are running perfectly. But when I try any of the C++ examples, a scene is
rendered and then the render window immediately collapses. One has to have very fast
brains in order to figure out what was actually rendered on the screen! I am sorry I
can't cope with such lightning speeds, and I really need some help on how to solve
this. Please assist.
Regards
George