[vtkusers] Re: Wrong extent after SetInput

Benjamin King benjaminking at web.de
Thu Dec 5 08:36:40 EST 2002

 > Can't you use SetExtent or something similar?

I don't think so. Every vtkVolumeMapper has an embedded vtkImageClip.
But vtkVolumeMapper::SetInput doesn't call
vtkImageClip::ResetOutputWholeExtent, and I didn't find a way around
this without modifying the VTK source and insert that call.
But it's not vtkImageClip's fault, because for certain other purposes it
makes sense not to reset the extent. It just isn't that useful (for me)
within the context of a volume mapper.

cu,
   Benjamin

--
There are only 10 types of people in this world:
Those who understand binary, and those who don't.