AW: [vtkusers] Re: vtk and Java

Jan-Gerrit Drexhage jdrexhage at wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de
Wed Dec 4 07:17:11 EST 2002

Hi,

i tried to include the vtk.jar directly into my Path but i still get the
error: Package vtk does not exist.
I tried it with vtk.jar in the same Directory as the java file but still
the same error.
I am running j2sdk 1.4.1 and vtk40 on Windows XP SP1.
Anyone knows the problem and have a solution?

Thanks in Advance
Jan