[vtkusers] vtk 4.0 debian : lot of problems?

Alberto Bert abert at mauriziano.it
Mon Dec 2 12:29:34 EST 2002

Hi all,

Recently I've upgrade my debian vtk to vtk 4.0.
I've got a Woody dist and vtk 4.0 is in the unstable one,
the package bring a LOT of other packages as dependences.
Apparently as a consequence, now I cannot link any program using any
library! I'm really worried...

Does anyone know if there are bugs in packages which vtk 4.0 depends
from? Any idea?

maybe this mail should be addressed to debian mailing list (it's also
there) but anyway here there can be someone that can help me...

Alberto