[vtkusers] vtk and Java

Jan-Gerrit Drexhage jdrexhage at wiwi.uni-bielefeld.de
Mon Dec 2 07:41:21 EST 2002

Hello,

i am settling from C++-VTK to Java-VTK and tried to compile ie
Cone.java.
Unfortunatly it gives me all the time the error "package vtk does not
exist". Well in the "example codes" on vtk-site there was written that
it must be in my path to get it to work. Well that file is in my path
and I don't know why it doesn't work. I searched the FAQ and the
archieves but I haven't found a solution, but I guess here I get an
answer.

I am running Windows XP SP1 with Java SDK 1.4.1_01 and vtk40.

Thanks in advance
Jan

PC/LAN Administration

Department of Economics and Business Administration
University of Bielefeld

Postbox 10 01 31
33501 Bielefeld
Germany

Tel.: +49-521-106-4888
FAX: +49-521-106-8004

E-Mail: WIWIADMIN at WIWI.UNI-BIELEFELD.DE