[vtkusers] Problem with Tcl

Jesse Neri neri at hobbes.nrl.navy.mil
Thu Aug 29 13:23:29 EDT 2002

I'm not sure the OpenGL functionality for the Render is available in ME.
I've only run
under NT 4 and WIn 2K, where OpenGL is available. Also, Render is a command
sent to
the render window.  The fact that it waits until then to bomb indicates that
the basic
installation is probably OK.

BTW, vtk is now up to 4.0, so 2.0 is pretty out of date.

Jess Neri