[vtkusers] Using OpenGL texture matrix in VTK?

이용석 vijon77 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 28 01:48:26 EDT 2002

OpenGL offers the possibility to define a texture matrix,
which is defined as the identity matrix by default, the matrix being
applied to all textures coordinates before rendering occurs.
As far as I know, this operation is performed in hardware when a 3D
graphics card is available and supports OpenGL.
I would like to know whether I could make use of this feature with VTK.
Does anybody have a response to my question
(possible and why or not possible in VTK)? Thanks in advance for your
help.

One more question,
VTK can using OpenGL model?

I want know cording..ABOUT THAT.

I use vtk v.2.2 & visual c++ 6.0

Here is my cording.

void CFirstViewManager::OnPaint()
{
             CPaintDC dc(this); // device context for painting

             // TODO: Add your message handler code here
             HWND hwnd = GetSafeHwnd();
             HDC hdc = ::GetDC(hwnd);
  if (m_ren)
                           {
                           m_renWin->Render();
                           m_iren->Start();
                           SwapBuffers(hdc);
                           RECT rect;
                           ::GetClientRect(hwnd,&rect);
                           ValidateRect(&rect);

             GLfloat  ambientLight[] = {0.4f, 0.4f, 0.4f, 1.0f };
             GLfloat  diffuseLight[] = {0.7f, 0.7f, 0.7f, 1.0f };
             GLfloat  specular[] = { 0.9f, 0.9f, 0.9f, 1.0f};
             GLfloat   lightPos[] = { -50.0f, 200.0f, 200.0f, 1.0f };
             GLfloat  specref[] =  { 0.6f, 0.6f, 0.6f, 1.0f };

             glEnable(GL_DEPTH_TEST);           // Hidden surface
removal
             glEnable(GL_CULL_FACE);                          // Do not
calculate inside of solid object
             glFrontFace(GL_CCW);

             // Enable lighting
             glEnable(GL_LIGHTING);

             // Setup light 0
             glLightModelfv(GL_LIGHT_MODEL_AMBIENT,ambientLight);
             glLightfv(GL_LIGHT0,GL_AMBIENT,ambientLight);
             glLightfv(GL_LIGHT0,GL_DIFFUSE,diffuseLight);
             glLightfv(GL_LIGHT0,GL_SPECULAR,specular);

             // Position and turn on the light
             glLightfv(GL_LIGHT0,GL_POSITION,lightPos);
             glEnable(GL_LIGHT0);

             // Enable color tracking
             glEnable(GL_COLOR_MATERIAL);

             // Set Material properties to follow glColor values
             glColorMaterial(GL_FRONT, GL_AMBIENT_AND_DIFFUSE);

             // All materials hereafter have full specular reflectivity
             // with a moderate shine
             glMaterialfv(GL_FRONT, GL_SPECULAR,specref);
             glMateriali(GL_FRONT,GL_SHININESS,64);

             // Black background
//           glClearColor(0.0f, 0.0f, 0.0f, 1.0f );

//           SwapBuffers(pDC->hDC);
             DrawScene();  //**Draw Bolt, It made by Opengl.