[vtkusers] Re: [vtk-developers] Vtk book out of print; what now?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Aug 27 10:34:08 EDT 2002

Hi Rob-

I have received additional information from Prentice-Hall this morning
regarding The Visualization Toolkit textbook.

According to the PH lawyer working on this, the rights to the book will be
reverted to the authors (one signature is left from someone on vacation).
What this means is that we can likely have the book published in 4-6 weeks
from now assuming all goes well. As I mentioned earlier, we will likely not
change the book much for this printing to expedite the process.

I will provide further information as we move along in the process.

Will