[vtkusers] Image process & volome visualization from CT data Problem.

#YAN RI AN# PS7278514B at ntu.edu.sg
Tue Aug 27 05:17:57 EDT 2002

Dear All:
I am the new VTK user. I use the window NT based computer & VC6.0 compiler.
I want to generate the Volume modelling using the source of a stack CT or only the headsq which Kitware Supplyed.
First, I want to read the image data. Second, I will generate the structure as Volume with the same scalar of the importing data (like generate the scalar of 255 as the bone structure). Third, the Model will show in the window.
Could anyone share the C++ program source or idea about it?
***************************************
* Best Regards
* Yan Rian (Research Student)
* Email : ps7278514b at ntu.edu.sg