Antw: [vtkusers] gcc linker errors with vtk 4.0

Gregory Bleiker gregory.bleiker at phonak.ch
Mon Aug 26 04:16:25 EDT 2002

Hi Valentin
I have noticed that the sequence of the way you include the library is important. I have posted a mail about this but nobody seemed to be able to relate to the problem, which makes me think that not that many people are actually doing this; anyway, here's the library sequence that worked for me:

-lvtkIO  -lvtkRendering  -lvtkGraphics -IvtkImaging  -lvtkjpeg -lvtkpng -lvtkzlib -lvtkFiltering -lvtkCommon -lopengl32

Hope this helps...

Greetings
Gregi