[vtkusers] vtk book out of print??

julianholt jholt at fatiguewizard.com
Sat Aug 24 01:04:09 EDT 2002

Hi krs

I bought the Visualization Toolkit 2nd ed + the VTK Users guide  a couple of
weeks ago from amazon.co.uk with no problems

HTH

Regards

Julian Holt
CADFEM - Finite Element Analysis
"All we need is a major breakthrough ! "

Please visit www.cadfem.com
For an instantaneous FE quotation see
www.cadfem.com/cadfem2001/quotes/quotation.shtml

Tel       :-   +44(0)1509 843370
Mobile  :-   +44(0)7960 414521

To join the Algor User Group, send a blank e-mail to
algor-users-subscribe at yahoogroups.com