[vtkusers] Coloring HedgeHog vectors

Jesse Neri neri at hobbes.nrl.navy.mil
Fri Aug 23 13:07:52 EDT 2002

I am using vtkHedgehog to visualize vector data from a
structured grid data set. I would like the color of the
vector line to be scaled to the length of the vector, and
not a particular scalar component of the vector. How do I pull this
off?  Various combinations of inputs to the vtkHedgehog or the
polydatamapper have given solid colors, but not a color
scale.

Jess Neri

--
Jess Neri   neri at hobbes.nrl.navy.mil   (202) 404-4365
Pulsed Power Physics Branch, Plasma Physics Division