[vtkusers] coloring glyphs

Christian Poecher poecher at icom-consulting.de
Thu Aug 22 04:41:28 EDT 2002

I would iterate over the points, make a new data object with a scalar
and the same topology as your polydata. Then you can use this data as
input for vtkGlyph3D and interpret the scalar data with a fitting
LookupTable as color.

chris

Christian Poecher                      mailto:poecher at icom-consulting.de
ICOM GmbH   					Phone: +49 241 9367-1554
Schloss-Rahe-Str. 15, 52072 Aachen, Germany     Fax  : +49 241 9367-1589