[vtkusers] Speed question

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Wed Aug 21 15:40:53 EDT 2002

Hi Andres,

The speed difference is due almost entirely to the video card.
The Matrox G450 and G550 cards are nowhere near as fast as the
nVidia cards.

The nVidia Quadro2 EX is a professional-level graphics card.  There is no
way that a consumer-level Matrox card can compete with it.

Apologies again for the earlier reply to your incomplete message.

 - David