[vtkusers] Window-level in vtkImagePlaneWidget?

dean.inglis at on.aibn.com dean.inglis at on.aibn.com
Mon Aug 19 12:36:47 EDT 2002

Hi Bert,

right mouse button controls the W/L as follows:
 - left to right mouse movement will increase the level value and 'darken' the image: low level tends to produce a brighter to completely 'white' image
 - top to bottom mouse movement will increase the window thereby decreasing the contrast: in other words a very high window value will appear to make a grayed out image.

So, try moving the mouse left to right until level is around the center value of your data set, then adjust window to the desired level of contrast.

Hope this works for you,
Dean