[vtkusers] non-uniform glyph scaling

clyne at ncar.ucar.edu clyne at ncar.ucar.edu
Fri Aug 16 17:23:35 EDT 2002

Well, unless i'm doing something silly (always a possibility) using
SetScaleModeToScaleByVector scales the glyph in *all* three dimensions by
the magnitude of the vector. I only want to scale along the X axis (assuming
the glyph is oriented along the X axis). I.e. I only want to change the length
of the glyph in response to the vector magnitude.

thanks - jc