[vtkusers] Looking for fast 3d volume handle, object counter

Donna Hanlon donna at v1.wustl.edu
Fri Aug 16 13:30:42 EDT 2002

Does anyone know where I can find code that counts the number of
topological errors in a binary 3d volume (including reporting the number
of objects)?  We have some home-grown code that does this, but it's too
slow.  After hunting around the archives and source tree, I couldn't
find anything that checks volume topology, although
vtkImageSeedConnectivity.cxx looks like it would do much of the work.