[vtkusers] Texture not displayed (NVIDIA problem?)

Fischer, Timothy A. FischerT at kpgraphics.com
Wed Aug 14 16:36:32 EDT 2002

Nigel,

I've been running at 1024x768, and the card has 16MB of video memory.  I
tried switching the card to 800x600, and still get the same behavior.

Tim

--- Nigel Nunn [nNunn at ausport.gov.au] wrote --
Hi Tim,
How much graphics RAM is on the card?  If your display
is > 1024*768 and the Vtk session is double-buffered,
you may need at least 16MB.
Nigel

--- [FischerT at kpgraphics.com] wrote ---