[vtkusers] white line

Csaba Palotai c0palo01 at louisville.edu
Mon Aug 12 11:08:44 EDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm mapping a sphere (planet) to rectilinear coordinates (so I can take
a look at the whole planet from one view) but it's kinda easy to get
lost with directions. So I'm planning to add a white line to the
northern side of the model which would help out. It's probably so easy
to create this line that I couldn't figure out how to. Is it like the
strips in the Arrays.cxx example? how can I make it white,  by saying
actor->SetColor(1,0,0)  ? I so aint sure about this thing. Anyone can
help out? my coordinates for the two endpoints (1,nj/2,0) and (1,nj,0).

Any idea helps, thank you in advance
Csaba
Csaba Palotai

Research Assistant

Comparative Planetology Laboratory
104 Sackett Hall,  University of Louisville
Louisville, KY 40292

phone: (502) 852-3927            email: csaba.palotai at louisville.edu
fax: (502) 852-6053                  URL:www.louisville.edu/research/cpl