[vtkusers] memory allocation limit in windows 2000 or vtk ?

David Netherway david.netherway at adelaide.edu.au
Sun Aug 11 21:13:08 EDT 2002

Thanks John.

I am considering how to subdivide the task but if I want to use a single
renderer at the end of the pipeline the raycaster would still need to
allocate 0.5Gb of memory for shading. Perhaps I need to have multiple
viewports and renderers.

But for now,  I may have to simply subsample the input data.

Regards, David