[vtkusers] vtkinteractorstyleuser/observer callback

H A mybetatest at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 2 16:14:47 EDT 2002

Hello everyone,
                I am using vtk 4.0 and VC++, I am trying to assign functions
to different events.  For instance, if you left click on your mouse an
object gets translated.  I have been able to output messages to cerr but
everytime I try and do something to the actors I get a sharing violation
error.  I have subclassed vtkinteractorstyleuser to do this.  I have not
been able to find an example anywhere of how to do this.  Can anyone pls
provide me with a C++ example?  Either using vtkinteractorstyleuser or the
observer callback method.  I just want to be able to custom interact with my
software :)

Thank you,

H.A.