[vtkusers] VTK with mosix

hhiraki at lab.nig.ac.jp hhiraki at lab.nig.ac.jp
Tue Apr 30 22:01:55 EDT 2002

Hi Olivier,

As your message was so encouraging, I tried to run VTK on our
MOSIX-1.5.7 (for linux-2.4.17). Without linking to libpthread,
VTK seems to work well with mosix. (I changed CMAKE_USE_PTHREADS
to OFF and CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS to null string from "-lpthread".)
As no benchmark was run, I'm not sure it is useful. But migrating
vtk process was very impressive.

Thanks

Hideaki Hiraki