[vtkusers] vtkCutter and vtkMarchingCubes

Frederic Huguet fxh39668 at gsk.com
Fri Apr 26 11:22:50 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I realized a subclasses of vtkMarchingCubes which is able to take a
vtkRectilinearGrid as parameter. I managed to create a 3D volume with a
medical slices stack. Now I have to create new slices using this volume.
I thought that vtkCutter was a pretty good tool to achieve this goal
(and I know there is vtkRectilinearGridGeometryFilter which allows me to
create cut planes along x,y and z axis). I used thes example I found on
vtk home page. However, I don't manage to create any plane on my render
window and I don't understand.
Has everybody worked on the same problem ?

Thanks a lot.

Frederic Huguet