[vtkusers] Possible bug in vtkRenderWindowInteractor

Gary L. Graf glgraf at asu.edu
Fri Apr 26 00:54:48 EDT 2002

Hi,
  I have been trying to generate a simple backdrop to a visualization.
What I would like is the corner of a room (three orthogonal planes)
which are textured to sit behind my data visualization.  So far it seems
incredibly hard to do so.  I attempted to place a vtkPlaneSource with a
texture alone in a render window.  It displayed, but the render window
interactor could never rotate the plane perpendicular to the viewer, it
always tended to wobble with the viewer looking down the edge of the
plane.  My question is: Is this a bug or am I all messed up?  How can I
simply provide the backdrop I am looking for?
   Thanks - Gary