[vtkusers] Shrinkwrap surface possible?

Randy Heiland heiland at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 24 12:30:53 EDT 2002

Sounds similar to a small project I worked on some time ago:

  http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~heiland/vtk/scatter/bubble/

where we begin with scattered points in space (you'd have to convert your
struct pts, value of 1, to a point set), then apply the Power Crust alg --
outside of VTK, although Tim Hutton (T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk) was at one
time considering incorporating into VTK.

Hopefully others will have more elegant approaches...

--Randy