[vtkusers] BUG: Attached Script (Transparency bug)

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Wed Apr 24 03:56:26 EDT 2002

    JB> RE: Transparency Bug Attached script creates lookuptable with
    JB> alpha zero. Front sphere is blue(=background colour, try
    JB> changing it!), when it should be transparent

    JB> Changing alpharange in Lookuptable to 1.0 1.0 (see script)
    JB> shows nicely coloured sphere.

    JB> Suspect dodgy behaviour in mapper, but don't have time to look
    JB> myself.

    JB> Can anyone verify (latest vtk nightly a few days ago) - that
    JB> this is a genuine bug

Yes, I can confirm this behaviour under Debian GNU/Linux.

VTK version vtk version 4.1.1, vtk source $Revision: 1.1201 $, $Date:
2002/04/08 02:45:17 $ (GMT)

Thats strange because I rebuilt the sources here on April 21,
2002.

This looks like a small problem.  vtkVersion has not been updated in a
long while.

prabhu