[vtkusers] Adding multiple objects to renderer

Gary L. Graf glgraf at asu.edu
Tue Apr 23 20:35:31 EDT 2002

Hi,  I am relatively new to vtk and I have a dynamic list of geometric
data which, dependent upon the user input at any given time, may or may
not require rendering.  I currently loop through the list and find those
that should be rendered, read the data into a vtkStructuredPoints, add
scalars, run it through some filters, add it to a mapper, then on to the
renderer.  The problem is, successive objects being added to the scene
will overwrite the vtk type variables in the loop and I end up
displaying only the last object in my list.  How can I go about adding
multiple objects to the scene without knowing in advance how many there
are?  Thanks - Gary