[vtkusers] Problems with VtkColorBar

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Tue Apr 23 10:03:55 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,

I have this question, I'm mapping X, and Y and Z coordinate in a color
bar. I used vtkScalarBarActor and I have created one for X , one for Y and
one for Z.
I add my Bar to the renderer with AddActor2D and I remove it wit
RemoveActor. The problem is that I create the three bars with the same
font caracther and with the same width size, but when I switch from a
color bar to another my bars change width and caracther size.

Could be a bug of Vtk or am I  forgotting something?
When I switch to another bar I siply remove the current bar from the
renderer and I will add the new that I want to display.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you very much and sorry for my english.

Giancarlo

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |