[vtkusers] topologically correct surfaces

Satrajit S. Ghosh satra at bu.edu
Mon Apr 22 15:58:26 EDT 2002

Is there a way to correct topological defects in the surface generated
using marching cubes. For example, if one knew that the surface was
topologically a sphere, such as a hemisphere of a brain isosurface. Is
there a way one can impose the Euler characterisitics on the surface?

Thanks,

Satra

--
"We learn from history that we learn nothing from history"- GB Shaw