[vtkusers] Install problem

Dai Shuo dai_shuocn at 163.com
Thu Apr 18 21:01:46 EDT 2002

hi,Zhaopeng
    In Project->Settings->Link->Library models, add the necessary libs.
Here's a list which is quite enough for most applications:

opengl32.lib glu32.lib vtkjpeg.lib vtkzlib.lib vtkParallel.lib vtkRendering.lib vtkIO.lib vtkImaging.lib vtkHybrid.lib vtkGraphics.lib vtkFiltering.lib vtkCommon.lib vtkpng.lib

    Hope this helps.

Daishuo