[vtkusers] How to remove data from model by interaction?

Denny husthj at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 18 05:24:54 EDT 2002

Hi all,
  I have used vtkMarchingContourFilter to get a bunny
model from volume image data. The bunny model is fine
except that there is some scattered surfaces which are
not wanted. I have an idea to remove these surfaces by
hands. That means when I select a point on screen,
surfaces containing it should be removed from the
model. So I want to know is there any vtk classes
supporting such interacting operation. By the way,
different ideas are appreciated.

greeting
                                        Denny