[vtkusers] More on mac os x installation

Mike Robertson fermion at mac.com
Wed Apr 17 18:42:20 EDT 2002

Alright, fantastic! The vast majority of this works without error, but there
are a few problems. These files don't exist. I've searched through the
vtkusers.mbox, but to no avail at this point...

Thanks for your help.

mike

CMake Error: can not find file /usr/local/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkXImageWindow

Tried .cxx .cpp .c .M .m .mm .h .txx
CMake Error: can not find file
/usr/local/vtk/VTK/Rendering/vtkOpenGLImageWindow

Tried .cxx .cpp .c .M .m .mm .h .txx
make[3]: *** [cmake.depends] Error 255
make[2]: *** [default_target] Error 2
make[1]: *** [default_target_Rendering] Error 2
make: *** [default_target] Error 2
[sull-10-114:local/vtk/VTK] root#