Fwd: Re: [vtkusers] VTK and QT on Windows2000

mikee meschman at engima.com
Wed Apr 17 11:05:14 EDT 2002

Subject: Re: [vtkusers] VTK and QT on Windows2000
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:04:15 -0500
From: mikee <meschman at engima.com>
To: Goodwin Lawlor <goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie>, Jonathan Grimm <johng at engima.com>
Cc: "Flanagin, Maik C MVN" <Maik.C.Flanagin at MVN02.USACE.ARMY.MIL>, "Ratcliff,
Jay J MVN" <Jay.J.Ratcliff at mvn02.usace.army.mil>

hello,

we have completed the first phase of qt / vtk integration.

"we" is engima technologies corp. (http://www.engima.com)
[go to main menu (left boxes)] and select VFW,
for a download of the last non-QT release of VFW
[go to Downloads [left boxes - Modules)]. Additional Movies
that demonstrate camera control and frame generation capabilities
in the final pre-QT release are available for download,
as well.

First phase download will be available May 1st.

and The United States Army Corps. of Engineers, New Orleans District,
who has provides funding and produced product with the current release.
http://www.mvn.usace.army.mil/

Costs on the project have stabilized, and we are seeking funding,
as an open source product.  Equipment and professional expertise is welcome.

mike eschman, etc...
"Not just an afterthought ...
http://www.engima.com