[vtkusers] More on mac os x installation

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Apr 17 07:59:15 EDT 2002

I would suggest cleaning your build directory (rm -rf *).  Then re-run
cmake -i and do not ask to see the advanced values.
All of the defaults should work on Mac/OSX.

This is the libtool problem:

Variable Name: CMAKE_DL_LIBS
Current Value:
New Value (Enter to keep current value): /usr/share/libtool/

This is asking for the name of a library to link in.  You have given
it the name of an executable.

When it asked:
Would you like to see advanced options? [No]:

Did you say yes?   If so, why?  Did you have trouble with no advanced options?
If you said, no, what version of cmake are you using?

Thanks.

-Bill