[vtkusers] Question about Vtk, Java, Off Screen rendering

Satyendra Kallur iamkallur at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 15:44:07 EDT 2002

Hi all,
   I have an application that is running remotely.
This application is in java. I need the image
generated by this java application to be saved as a
jpg or bmp, and send the image to the front end
application. But i didn't find any stuff that supports
Off screen rendering in java. or rather vtkPanel does
not support off screen rendering. It would be very
helpful if anybody can suggest how i go about this
process.

regards,
Kallur