[vtkusers] possible bug in vtkProgrammableSource

Malcolm Drummond malcolm at geovision.co.za
Sun Apr 14 16:40:47 EDT 2002

Hi

I've found a problem with the programmable source object while upgrading some scripts from 3.1 to 3.2 (built from source downloaded around Jan 2002). It appears that the StructuredPointsOutput is not being updated (perhaps only the polydata output works properly). The attached script works fine under 3.1. Does anyone know anything about this bug? Maybe it's been fixed, but I couldn't find anything in the archives.

Also, I don't have 4.0 installed yet - if there aren't any regression tests on the different output types could someone try this script.

Malcolm