[vtkusers] New user again

AINut ainut1 at telocity.com
Fri Apr 5 12:31:02 EST 2002

I forgot to mention that I wish to run in Linux using OpenGL, but will
move to Windoze if I'm dragged kicking and screaming.

The A/D unit that looks very promising for my purposes is 3 Labjack
U12's, a USB device with 8 single ended or 4 differential -10v to +10v
input ports, along with 2 analog output ports.  Additionally, there are
16(?) digital I/O lines and a timer or two.  Best part is that it's only
$99 US.  Is USB support mature enough in Linux for this yet?

I'm about halfway through the FAQ.

Thanks,
AI Nut