[vtkusers] Single source shortest path class published

Rasmus Reinhold Paulsen rrp at imm.dtu.dk
Fri Apr 5 06:34:35 EST 2002

That will not require a lot of work and I have incorporated an experimental
switch in the code that does something of what you ask. I think the best way
to do it is to let the user supply an edge cost callback function that based
on the two vertice indeces returns a weight that can be based on the vertex
positions, the scalar values or both.
I just have to figure out have to make this funky callback mechanism behave
like I want.

Thanks for the comments!
Rasmus