[vtkusers] Help ! Bugs in VTK when using TCL ???

Vincent Nicolas vincent.nicolas at tele.ucl.ac.be
Fri Apr 5 05:27:42 EST 2002

Hello everybody,

I'm using VTK for 3 months now, and never arrived to get this bug out.
It arrives when I would like to destroy a tcl widget created by vtk. It makes the program exit.

I've written  this small tcl code which only create two tcl viewer widget. When I close it by clicking on the button, it delete and destroy each vtk object and then should exit without any problem, but it lead to an X (GLX) error.

I'm using VTK 4.0, with Linux Debian, GForce 3 and the Nvidia's driver.

Could some poeple look at it and say me what is wrong ?? And if nothing seems to be wrong test it and say me if the error appear ?

Thanks for your help,

Vincent Nicolas.
tele.ucl.ac.be