[vtkusers] PolyData and IsoLines

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Thu Apr 4 08:31:22 EST 2002

Hello everybody,

I need some help, I would like to generate and visualize isolines from a
Polydata dataset organized in points. What can I use? I tryed with
vtkMarchingSquare or vtkContourGrid but I suppose that they want a
StrucutredGrid in input, can I transform a Polydata in StructuredGrid, if
yes how?

Thank you very much for your help.
Giancarlo

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |