[vtkusers] RE: FEM-VTK?

James C. Robinson j.robinson at kepler.ie
Thu Apr 4 06:29:34 EST 2002

Dear Vladan,

I’m afraid I haven’t used vtk in the pre-processing stage so I can’t
comment. If you are talking about visualisation during “solid modelling”
etc, then it might be better to just use OpenGL directly.

Regards,

Jim

______________________

Dr. James C. Robinson, BE,MEngSc,PhD,MIEI,
Kepler Engineering Software Ltd.,
42 Rivergrove,
Glanmire, Co. Cork,
Eire