[vtkusers] Light on volums

Giancarlo Amati amati at ira.cnr.it
Thu Apr 4 03:57:20 EST 2002

Hello everybody,

I have the following problems with lighting: when I render my dataset as
points, and I will move my camera position around the dataset (to simulate
rotation, rolling and dolly) my points don't change color according to the
light position (default light).
After that I visualize my poits as sphere glyph3d and when I move around
my dataset, my sphere are colored in front of me, but they are black when
I move behind them. I think that the reason is that exist a default light
positioned at the original position camera, but how can I change that, I
would like to see also the backface of my sphere.

Hoping to be clear, have a nice day!.

Giancarl

dott. Giancarlo Amati                  |
(amati at ira.cnr.it)                     |

National Research Council              |
RadioAstronomical Institute            |
office phone n. +39 051 6399405        |
via Gobetti 101 - Bologna (Italy)      |