[vtkusers] a problem about vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter

戴 硕 dai_shuo at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:28:56 EST 2002

hi, everybody
    I'm using vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter to extract connective regions
out of an isosurface (thanks for alex's great help). But i can't obtain the
number of connective regions with GetNumberOfExtractedRegions(). Everytime,
it returns 0.
    my poly data set involves 24 connective regions (i wrote another
program to get this number), how can I use vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter to
get it directly?plz give me a hand! thx a lot!
                                                        Daishuo