[vtkusers] vtkBMPWriter

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitm.ernet.in
Sun Sep 30 13:06:58 EDT 2001

hi,

    FTL> Hallo vtkusers, we found a strange problem with vtkBMPWriter:

    FTL> in trying to write a bmp-file we got an Error in the virtual
    FTL> function Write().

I've been using the vtkBMPWriter since vtk 3.1.x or even earlier and
it has always worked.  Maybe you should use the vtkWindowToImageFilter
class instead of vtkRendererSource.

 vtkWindowToImageFilter *renSrc=vtkWindowToImageFilter::New();
 renSrc->SetInput(Renderer);
 vtkBMPWriter *writer=vtkBMPWriter::New();
 writer->SetInput(renSrc->GetOutput());

prabhu

--
Those who hate and fight must stop themselves -- otherwise it is not
stopped.