[vtkusers] Source code installation error

S.Y.H. syh_email at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 21 00:34:59 EDT 2001

Thank you~
As you said, I shortened the path name and got rid of that error.
Did you select the "additional Toolkits->Local" option in the pcmaker
dialogbox during installation?
It will cause another error:
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file "..\lib\vtkLocal.lib"
The installation can be completed by turn off that option.