[vtkusers] What sort of file...

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Wed Sep 19 10:20:30 EDT 2001

Those .in files are templates for configure shell scripts, which are used
for compiling on UNIX machines.  The configure scripts are not used when
compiling VTK on Windows, so the templates are never turned into system
dependent files such as vtkConfigure.h.  Of course, I'm sure none of that
information is very useful to you.

Try creating a blank file named vtkConfigure.h in the same place as
vtkConfigure.h.in.  That works for me.

-Ken

   ****      Kenneth Moreland
    ***      Sandia National Laboratories