[vtkusers] Intersecting curve coordinates of Clipping polydata

Jianlong Zhou zhou at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Sep 18 10:03:35 EDT 2001

Hi, all,

I have a problem: I use vtkClipPolyData and vtkClipVolume to clip a
surface and a volume respectively. The clipping implicit function is
a sphere. So the intersecting curve between sphere and the clipped
surface is a spatial curve. I want to locate this curve and want to
use the points coordinates information and attributes on this curve.
How can I locate the intersecting curve and its points coordinates?
Thank you for your help.

Best regards.
Jianlong