[vtkusers] Problem with vtkRenderWindow in C++

Jingyi Jin jinjingyi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 14:02:18 EDT 2001

Dear VTK users,

I'm new in VTK in VC++. I tried to run my first
example (cone.cxx), but encountered some problem.
After the file gets compiled, my program window
appeared with the cone but it disappeared after a
short period of time. Could any of you please tell me
what should I do to hold the windows on the creen?

Thank you in advance for any kind of help and hint.

Jingyi