[vtkusers] vtkImageResample not working properly

prateek_arora at indya.com prateek_arora at indya.com
Thu Sep 13 10:02:49 EDT 2001

Hi friends
  I am using the using the extending the slices from 20 to 32, for
that I have used the vtkImageResample,
resample->SetAxisMagnificationFactor(2,(32/20));
vtkImageData *image;
image->SetOutput(resample->GetOutput());
int *(slice+ 2) = image->GetDimensionality()
but instead of getting the 32 images I am getting the 33 images and
If I want to decrease the Image to 8 slice the slices are comming 9.
Please suggest me why it is showing me the strange result and How can
I extended my slice
thanks in advance
with regards
prateek