[vtkusers] vtkAVIWriter

Koning, P.J.H. de (LKEB) P.J.H.de_Koning at lumc.nl
Mon Sep 10 03:10:30 EDT 2001

I just downloaded and installed the VolView application from kitware and
saw a tcl script in there which used a vtkAVIWriter. Is this part of the
current vtk-nightly or is it specifically for VolView.
I am very interested in this class and I imagine that a lot of people
would like to have this.

Greetings,
Patrick de Koning
Ir. P.J.H. de Koning                    Leiden University Medical Center
Department of Radiology, C2S            Division of Image Processing
P.O. Box 9600                           2300 RC  LEIDEN
the Netherlands                         Tel. +31-71-5266206
Fax +31-71-5266801                      Email P.J.H.de_Koning at lumc.nl